Effective date: September 26, 2018
Marquee.media ("us", "we", or "our") operates the http://marquee.media website (the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use: We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you. Types of Data Collected:First Name, Last Name, Email Address. Personal Data: Your Name and Address.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
• Email address
• First name and last name
• Usage Data
We collect the information above for the following purposes.
(1.) Opt-In To Email: To provide information you requested.
(2.) Newsletter: To let you know new information or if a service opens or is closing.
(3.) Transaction: To process a purchase you make.
We use third parties to assist us with processing your personal data including the following categories of recipients: Financial transaction processors (processing your payments), Customer service communication platforms, Contest and survey platforms and Email communication management platforms.
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to, and maintained on, computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Legal Requirements: marquee.media may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
• To protect against legal liability
• To comply with any legal obligation
• To protect and defend the rights or property of marquee.media
• To investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
• To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is absolutely secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service such as Google Analytics Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. You can opt-out of having made your activity on the Service available to Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on that restricts sharing information with Google Analytics about visits activity. For more information on the privacy practices of Google.
Public Comments: You may leave comments on forum posts. Please remember that any information you provide is not private. The information can be viewed by anyone online including family, friends, the media, investigators, and potential employers.
We comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998. As part of the compliance process, we may be required to disclose whatever information we have for you to a copyright holder who has submitted a complaint to us.
Pursuant to the California Online Privacy Protection Act, we hereby disclose that we do not currently honor “do not track” signals issued by browsers or other third party sources.
California Eraser Law: If you are an individual under 18 and have provided personal information or content to us in some manner, you have the right to request the deletion of that information pursuant to the “California Eraser Law.” To make such a request, contact us at email@example.com.
Children's Privacy: Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Last Modified September 26, 2018
3. GOVERNING LAW. These Terms shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Nevada, without reference to their rules regarding conflicts of law. You hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state or federal courts in Reno, Nevada in all disputes arising out of or related to the use of the site.
4. MINIMUM AGE. The site is intended only for users aged 18 or older. Individuals under the age of 18 are strictly prohibited from using the site and the accounts for any such person shall be terminated upon discovery.
5. USER CONTENT. You grant Company a license to use the materials you post to the Site or Service. By posting, downloading, displaying, performing, transmitting, or otherwise distributing information or other content (“User Content”) to the Site or Service, you are granting Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives a license to use User Content in connection with the operation of the Internet business of Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives, including without limitation, a right to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat User Content. By posting User Content on the Site or Service, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the User Content or are otherwise authorized to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute User Content. You will not be compensated for any User Content in connection with your User Content.
6. OFFENSIVE CONTENT. You shall not make the following types of Content available. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any Content that (a) is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, or threatening; (b) advocates or encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or foreign law or regulation; or (c) advertises or otherwise solicits funds or is a solicitation for goods or services. Company intends to cooperate fully with any law enforcement officials or agencies in the investigation of any violation of any applicable laws.
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When accessing the Site or using the Service, you agree not to upload, download, display, perform, or otherwise distribute any information or content in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or third party rights rests solely with you.
8. TERMINATION. Company reserves the right to terminate your use of the Service and/or the Site. To ensure that Company provides a high quality experience for you and for other users of the Site and the Service, you agree that Company or its representatives may access your account and records on a case-by-case basis to investigate complaints or allegations of abuse, infringement of third party rights, or other unauthorized uses of the Site.
10. ABSENCE OF WARRANTIES. COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES. COMPANY IS MAKING THE SITE AVAILABLE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE SERVICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
12. COPYRIGHT. All contents of Site are © MeidaMarquee, LLC. www.marquee,media.
13. AMENDMENTS. Marquee.media reserves the right to amend these Terms. Should Company seek to make such an amendment and we, in our sole discretion. All amendments to these Terms and Conditions shall be considered forward looking.
123rf Stock Photography
Big Stock Stock Photography
Casa Vieja Lodge - Benjamin Morataya
Everwebcodebox - Roddy McKay
Judith Newby - Source Hall Of Fame
Royal Club Records - Rosie Shakarian
Robert Sebree Photo
Shot In The Dark Photography
The BizLift - James Goldsmith
Timothy Eaton and Associates